Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009

Kindle vs. Sony Reader

Hier gibt es eine gut bebilderte Gegenüberstellung von . Und hier ein Zitat daraus,  mit etwas Wort-Hilfe:

"For seven days now, I have comfortably read in many lighting conditions with the Kindle and can safely say it has not been a strain [Anstrengung] of any kind. I'm a guy who stares at a laptop screen for hours on end [for hours on end = stundenlang], and that can suck [nervig / beschissen sein]. Reading E-Ink from either the Kindle or the Sony Reader is a vacation by comparison. My wife has also stolen it from me every chance she's had, and especially likes reading the New York Times on an airplane, something she says she wouldn't normally do because it's just too much paper. No complaints [Klagen] about readability, guys. I wish you doubters [Skeptiker, Zweifler] could experience it."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen