Montag, 28. September 2009

David Carradine's Death

Das heißt Surfen -- einfach bei etwas sein, das man nicht gesucht hat. Beispielsweise Youtube-Kommentare zum Tod von David Carradine:

spiritmindeddotcom
I think I saw something like this (death by autoerotic asphyxiation) in an episode of "Six Feet Under". ;)

SylviaKayeSims
Can women do autoerotic asphyxiation? I was thinking of trying it tonight, while I'm alone......
What are my chances of suffocatiing and dying? It would be so embarrassing to be found dead like that.

talon115
No matter how he went out...he is still a legend!

fluxmuldar
a wig, fishnet stockings, and autoerotic asphyxiation. How embarassing.. rofl.
72 year old perv... "dirty old man" to the extreme!

kapacon
He just loved himself to death!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen