Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011

"Geil Neger!"

Was ist das Internet doch voller Interessantheiten und Überraschungen! Heute gefunden, in der Leo-Diskussion, dies:

Quellen http://www.rashundatramble.com/

Kontext/ Beispiele: This afternoon as I was walking from the train station, I took a shortcut past a soccer field. A soccer team made of 14 to 16 year old white boys was having practice. As I walked by one of the boys said, "Geil Neger!"

The "neger" caught my attention. I looked up and saw the group staring at me. They seemed shocked that I understood them (somewhat) and soon started mumbling under their breath. One of the kids raised both his hands and shook his head as if to say, "I didn't say it."

"Geil" literally means "ready for sex", but some young people use it in place of "cool." "Neger" is sometimes used for a black person, but it's not exactly the same as "nigger"...unless that's the way the person saying it meant it. So I was either a "cool black person" or a "nigger ready for sex". From the looks on their faces I'm almost leaning towards the latter.

Any other ideas?

Die anschließenden Antworten und Vermutungen -- einfach toll!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen